St. Paul Campus:
St. Kate's is on Randolph between Fairview and Cleveland. The Library is located on the first floor of the Coeur de Catherine Student Center and Learning Commons.
- Enter at St. Catherine University entrance Gate 6 off of Fairview.
- Most areas of the St. Paul campus is by permit only.
- Visitors to the Library may park in the O'Shaughnessy Lot, located just off of Fairview Avenue (Gate 4).
- There is also limited street parking on Randolph and Fairview and Cleveland.
Getting to the Library from the the O'Shaughnessy Parking Lot
- From the parking lot, locate the tennis courts (the west end of the parking lot) and follow the sidewalk.
- The sidewalk will take you past the tennis courts and St. Mary Hall on your left, and Butler Center on your right.
- Just past the Butler Center you will see the Coeur de Catherine building. The library is located in the Coeur de Catherine.
- Enter through the main doors at the west end of the building and you will see the Library entrance on the left.
The Library is located on the 4th Floor.
Parking and Getting to the Library
- Park in a ramp, at meters, or use one-hour parking on the street.
- Enter the building next to the bookstore.
- Go to the 4th floor to get to the Library.