RefWorks is a web-based citation manager. It is provided and supported by St. Catherine University Libraries for use by all students, faculty and staff. Using RefWorks, you can:
- Import and store citations found in Library databases or other sources
- Organize your references into folders
- Create a reference list formatted in any citation style (APA, MLA, etc.)
- Insert citations into the text as you write your paper
- Share reference lists with classmates or other scholars
- Create your RefWorks account. To create a new account from off campus, you will need the St. Kate's Group Code. (Enter your KateWay login to view)
- Export citations directly from Library databases, or enter references manually.
- Organize and manage your references by creating folders.
- Generate a bibliography from your references, formatted in the citation style of your choice (APA, MLA, AMA, etc.).
Get Help with RefWorks
Ask Sue or Kathi a RefWorks question, or arrange for training on either campus: firstname.lastname@example.org