RefWorks is a web-based citation manager. It is provided and supported by St. Catherine University Libraries for use by all students, faculty and staff. Using RefWorks, you can:
- Import and store citations found in Library databases or other sources
- Organize your references into folders
- Create a reference list formatted in any citation style (APA, MLA, etc.)
- Insert citations into the text as you write your paper
- Share reference lists with classmates or other scholars
- Create a RefWorks account. If you are creating a new account from off campus, you will need to enter the St. Kate's Group Code to authenticate your account (click on the link to retrieve the group code).
- Export citations directly from Library databases, or enter references manually.
- Organize and manage your references by creating folders.
- Generate a bibliography from your references, formatted in the citation style of your choice (APA, MLA, AMA, etc.).