St. Catherine University Archives
The University Archives provides access to documents pertaining to the history of St. Catherine University, including its early years as both a high school and college. It includes: documents from administrative offices, academic departments, individual faculty, and student organizations; university, student and alumnae publications; faculty theses, dissertations, books and compositions; and published materials about faculty and administrators. Also found in the Archives is a large collection of photographs reflecting campus life, buildings, personalities, and activities.
Supplementing this is a collection of realia of historical interest, some of which are also a tangible record of faculty travel. Realia given or willed to St. Kate's from personal collections are incorporated into the Archives.
Specific materials include:
- Annual reports of administrative offices and academic departments
- Minutes and other documents from the Board of Trustees
- Correspondence, speeches, and other materials from each of St. Kate's presidents
- Early ledgers and other financial records
- Early registrar records
- Copies of catalogs and bulletins
- Student publications such as the Wheel newspaper and La Concha and Etos yearbooks