Individual and Group Study Room Access By Reservation
NOTE: Existing appointments made before April 6 for a time during spring semester will NOT be migrated over to the new system. If you made a booking like this, you will receive a cancellation notice and will need to create a new booking through Google Calendar.
Students can book a Library study room by reservation. There are 14 rooms available with a capacity of 1-2 persons.
To view available time slots and book a study room, please check
Google Calendar. Each room will show its capacity on the calendar.
For more information on the University's policies, please see the information at Shared Spaces and Study Areas.
Here is what you need to know about booking a study room:
- Make a reservation ahead of time.
- You will only receive an email if the booking is cancelled: 1). due to a conflict with another person's reservation or 2). if you have been in violation of the Library or University's COVID policies.
- To allow fair and equitable use of the study room spaces:
- Users can book up to three (3) hours a day and up to 15 hours a week
- Users cannot book more than one room at the same time
- Rooms may be booked up to three (3) weeks in advance
- Rooms may not be booked for recurring events.
- Arrive during your time slot.
- Masks and social distancing of 6 feet is required at all times. Please sit only in the designated spots in the study rooms with more than one person.
- Beverages are allowed in the study rooms, but no food.
- Students are responsible for cleaning the study room at the end of their time slot. Cleaning caddies are available in each room. Please help us keep the study rooms safe for all students!
For additional information, please see our Resources for the St. Kate's Community During COVID.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.