Now accepting applications for the St. Kate’s Libraries Research Graduate Assistant
The Research Graduate Assistant will work with research librarians to provide reference/research service throughout the semester.
- 10-20 hours per week, depending upon availability
- $13.75 per hour
- Must have completed or be enrolled in LIS 7010
- Must commit to one full semester, with a possibility of extending to more than one semester
- Position start date as early as January 2020, depending upon availability
- Application deadline is Friday, December 6, 2019
More information and application details are available on the library website. The position is also posted in Handshake.