Apply for a Research Services Graduate Assistant position!
The St. Kate’s Library is now accepting applications for a part-time Research Services GA position for Fall 2023.
The Research Services GA works with librarians to provide reference service to the St. Kate’s community, creates online research and information literacy guides and tutorials, and more!
- The job description and application procedure is available at https://libguides.stkate.edu/studentemployment/researchga
- 15-20 hours per week; some in-person, weekday availability is highly desired
- Concurrent enrollment in LIS 7040 (strong preference is for completion of the course)
- $15.94 per hour, plus sick leave
- Position start date is the week of August 14 to allow for training before school begins
- Application deadline is Friday, July 21, 2023.