St. Catherine University Library & Archives furthers campus dialogue and engagement through various exhibit and display spaces. We seek to promote the intellectual and creative work of students, faculty, staff, and community in support of curricular and co-curricular campus activities, and in alignment with the University’s mission. Our exhibit and display spaces offer campus visibility in relatively informal settings.
Proposals are considered on a case-by-case basis in regards to space, curricular and co-curricular focus, and connection to the Library and Archives’ mission.
- The library has multiple walls that are equipped with picture rails where 2D pieces can be temporarily installed. Pedestals or stands are occasionally available for displaying 3D pieces.
- Exhibits generally run for at least half of a semester.
- Contact Lizzy Tegeler, Research and Instruction Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org, for availability and installation logistics. Please describe the exhibit theme and content, 1-2 desired exhibit timelines, and photos of work if possible in your email and Lizzy will reply with next steps.
- Past exhibits
Sharing Student Work
- Students are responsible for maintaining their display and may replenish as needed during a 30-day display period. Students are also responsible for removing their work; items that are not picked up after 30 days will be recycled.
- Students may submit requests to share their work by emailing email@example.com or their subject librarian; include a digital copy of the display item and its curricular or co-curricular connection. A librarian will confirm if the display can be accommodated.