- Designed to introduce students to the foundations of college-level library research and inquiry
GSJ Library Instruction
- Equip students with the skills necessary to conduct more advanced research.
Subject Specific Instruction
- Meet the information and research needs of students for specific assignments or subject-specific research
- Librarians are already present in many D2L courses. Contact your subject librarian for assistance with embedding library resources and guides.
- Students can meet one-on-one with a subject librarian or fill out a consultation request form for research assistance no matter how far along they are in their research.
To schedule an instruction session, you can use the Instruction Request form or contact your Subject Librarian directly.